We have a great line up of VIP Lounge wineries this year. A new winery, Nobelle Wines out of Paso Robles, CA is pouring their 2012 Cabernet Franc, Marsanne, Petite Sirah, Grenache Rose and Dessert Marsanne. Nobelle Wines specializes in small production of french varietals in the style and spirit of a small Burgundy producer. Winemaker Sébastien Noël selectively chooses specialty grapes from vineyards in Paso Robles AVA and Monterey County. He has worked for some of Paso’s finest wineries such as Justin, Sextant, Robert Hall, and Eberle. We are honored to have Nobelle Wines pouring for the Ojai Wine Festival this year. For more information about Nobelle Wines, visit www.Nobellewines.com.
- 34th Annual Ojai Wine Festival cancelled
- Barefoot Winery Honors the Ojai Wine Festival’s 30th Anniversary with Cake and Barefoot Bubbly
- 30th Ojai Wine Festival Combines Craft Beer and Fine Wine for International Humanitarian Projects
- Ojai Wine Festival Proceeds Continue to Support Ojai Parks & Music
- The Best Festivals in the USA – 2014 & 2015