Free Hourly Ojai Shuttle to the Ojai Wine Festival sponsored by:
Don’t want to drink and drive? Take the FREE Shuttle to the Ojai Wine Festival from Ojai
The free shuttle follows the Ojai Trolley route and runs continuously every 30 minutes, starting at 10:00 am with the last shuttle departing from the lake at 5:30 pm. Please note that times of the free shuttle are approximate and it may be running earlier or later depending on traffic or full capacity. The Free Shuttle will take the following stops every 30 minutes:
- Fox Street Park and Rideat the Chaparral Auditorium/Skate Park at 414 E. Ojai Ave. departs on the half hour and hour.
- Pirie Road and Maricopa Highway(park at Nordhoff High School and walk across street), departs at 5 and 35 minutes past the hour.
- Lomita Avenue and El Roblar Drivein Meiners Oaks departs at 8 and 38 minutes past the hour.
- Fiero Drive and Rice Roaddeparts at 12 and 42 minutes past the hour.
- Lake Casitas Recreation Area Event Sitedeparts on the hour and 30 minutes past the hour.