Free Hourly Ojai Shuttle to the Ojai Wine Festival sponsored by Roadrunner Shuttle and Limousine Service
Don’t want to drink and drive? Take the FREE Roadrunner Shuttle to the Ojai Wine Festival from Ojai or purchase a shuttle ride from Ventura or arrange for a private pick up.
The free shuttle follows the Ojai Trolley route and runs continuously every 30 minutes, starting at 10:30 am with the last shuttle departing from the lake at 5:30 pm. It takes approximately 1 hour to complete a loop. Please note that times of the free shuttle are approximate and it may be running earlier or later depending on traffic or full capacity. The Free Shuttle will take the following stops every 30 minutes:
- Fox Street Park and Ride at the Chaparral Auditorium/ Skate Park at 414 E. Ojai Ave. departs on the half hour and hour.
- Pirie Road and Maricopa Highway (park at Nordhoff High School and walk across street), departs at 35 and 5 minutes past the hour.
- Lomita Avenue and El Roblar Drive in Meiners Oaks departs at 38 and 8 minutes past the hour.
- Fiero Drive and Rice Road departs at 42 and 12 minutes past the hour.
- Lake Casitas Recreation Area Event Site departs 30 minutes past the hour and on the hour.
Roadrunner Shuttle Private Pick-up Offer for:
Downtown Ojai, Meiners Oaks, Mira Monte & Oakview Residents
One Price, one-way: $22 per group of up to 3 people, $5 per additional person.
Please call (805) 389-8196 x1 for a reservation
Or email Shelly at email@example.com
Roadrunner Shuttle Offers for outside of Ojai:
Pre-reserved Shuttle Rides for $35/person round-trip on June 11th, 2017 from:
- Embassy Suites Mandalay Beach Rd. Oxnard at 10: 30 AM
- Four Points by Sheraton Schooner Drive, Ventura at 10:40 AM
- Ventura Beach Marriott 2055 E. Harbor Blvd, Ventura at 10:50 AM
- Crowne Plaza Ventura Beach E. Harbor Blvd. Ventura at 11:00 AM
- Ventura Amtrak Train Station Harbor Blvd & Figueroa St, Ventura at 11:10 AM
Visit RRShuttle.com for more information