Ojai Wine Festival Rules
- All patrons must pass through security before entering the event. All bags and coolers will be searched for outside alcoholic beverages. Water bottles must be in a new sealed clear plastic container, no thermoses or other drinking containers are allowed.
- No drugs or drug paraphernalia are allowed.
- No large shade umbrellas, you will be asked to take down your shade umbrella if you are blocking the view of other patrons. No pop-up tents. No E-Z Up canopies.
- No pets or emotional support animals. (Service dogs are allowed accompanied by their owner and must be always on a leash. If the owner cannot control their service dog, we will ask them to exit the event. The safety of our patrons is most important to us.)
- Never remove your wristband during the event.
- You cannot share wristbands with other patrons.
- You must be 21 to bid on the silent auction items.
- You must be 21 years old or older to consume alcohol and have valid proof of age to enter event. Be prepared to show your ID for proof of age before receiving your entry wristband.
- If you arrive late to the event, we cannot guarantee that all the wineries or breweries will still beverages for you to sample.
- By attending the event, you accept that pictures or video may be taken of you and used for advertising purposes.
- No smoking or vaping is allowed except for in designated smoking areas away from the main event.
- Designated Driver/Non-Drinking tickets do not include alcohol consumption; you will be asked to leave the event or purchase a drinking admission ticket if you consume alcohol with a Non-Drinking Admission. Sharing alcoholic beverages with a Non-Drinking patron is not allowed.
- Drink responsibly and have a designated driver to take you home or plan for a hired driver or shuttle ride.
- All vehicles must be empty in the event parking area by 7pm on event day when the gates are locked.
- All vehicles must be removed from the parking area by noon, the day after the event if left overnight. Any vehicles left after that time will be towed at the owner’s expense.
- Do not harass any alcoholic beverage vendor for a larger tasting pour.
- You are not allowed to purchase alcoholic beverages inside the event and carry them out. You may order bottles or cases of wine from wineries for delivery.
- You must finish consuming your alcoholic beverage before exiting the event area. No open alcoholic beverage containers are allowed to be removed from the event site.
- Firearms are not allowed at Lake Casitas and cannot be brought into the event site. Keep them home. You will be asked to leave the premises with any firearms or weapons on your person.
- If you are not feeling well and are experiencing COVID -19 symptoms, stay home. Do not come to the event.
Item Transfer policy:
Tickets and parking passes are transferrable if the person(s) receiving the ticket(s) is 21 years or older for a drinking ticket.
You must be 21 years or older to:
- Purchase a drinking admission to the Ojai Wine Festival
- Bid on the silent auction
Children 0-12 years old are free with a paying adult
Non-Drinking tickets are available on event day only, for $25 for designated drivers and anyone age 13-20.
- The dress code is Casual
- No overly revealing clothing
- No clothing with profanity or offensive messages
- Wear comfortable shoes as the event site is large and you will be doing a lot of walking. The area is grassy and fairly level in most areas but the ground can be uneven so please watch your step. There are a few hills and trees on the event site.
- Bring a hat and sunscreen
- Parking is $10 in cash only unless purchased online (Print your parking pass to hand to the parking attendant) and the parking lot is located directly across the street from the main ticketing area of the event. Handicapped and motorcycle parking is available and there is a map and directions for handicapped parking on our website.
- Please refrain from smoking or vaping in the event area. There is a designated smoking area by the restrooms.
- All patrons must pass through security. All bags and coolers will be inspected. Outside alcoholic beverages are not allowed. You may bring in sealed water bottles. No weapons or illegal drugs are allowed on the premises.
- Wristbands must be always worn while in the event.
The event will happen Rain OR Shine 🙂 We will only cancel the event if required to by the county or state laws due to COVID-19 restrictions.
All items are non-refundable, all sales are final.