2019 Wine Judging
Many thanks to our Wine Judges
Sommeliers of the American Riveria
Sommeliers of the American Riviera (StAR) is a guild of sommeliers in Santa Barbara, California, who support each other through networking, education and training, and are active in the community by volunteering at charitable events and providing a personal link between producers and consumers. email@example.com
- Carlos Mascherin, Coastal Concierge Santa Barbara
- Noelle Hale, Napa Valley Wine Academy
- Jenny Mitchum Rosner, Southern Glazers Wine & Spirits
- Kathryn Hope Tebbe, J&L Wines
- Emily Johnston Collins, The Dutchess Ojai
- Brontë Blanco, Satellite Santa Barbara
- Jordan DeVille, Southern Glazers Wine & Spirits
Wineries pouring at the Ojai Wine Festival can choose to participate in a special free wine judging service. Certified wine sommeliers will evaluate and score wines poured at this year’s festival. The team of sommeliers will complete a grading sheet for each wine, and will issue a score on the 100-point scale on the event day.
Gold, Silver and Bronze certificates will be awarded in several categories. Award winners will be announced at the event at 3pm. Certificates will be mailed out to the award winners.
All winning wines will be listed on the Ojai Wine Festival’s website on our wine judging awards page.